Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Dear Adel.

Dear Adel,

Life is weird sometimes. Isn't it? i can't help but feel like i owe you a huge thank you. I was broken into a million pieces before you come. We all were. Mom, Emma and I. We were hungry and hurt and alone. Somehow you brought us together. That is normally Harmony's job because you are the person of righteousness. But this time around you became what we needed you to be.

I do want to apologize for letting go. For making you collect all of my pieces and carry the burden all on your own, and i know now that parts of you were broken too, and i wish i knew this earlier. I wish i had realized soon enough to help you pick yours up too. I'm sorry i let you carry all of my weight all on your own. But thank you for doing it anyway!

I hope you find whatever you are looking for. I wish you the best! If ever you need someone to glue all your pieces together, i have a glue for that now! Just let me know when you are ready!

I love you always!
Anna-Maria.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear 17 year old me,

Dear 17 year old me, I know you're scared, and life seems out of reach. But you are living your life right now. Stop worrying so much a...